For our exciting new concept: LALO Contemporary Mexican Kitchen & Bar, we are looking for an ambitious and hands-on, Restaurant Manager to lead one of our newest addition to THE ENTOURAGE GROUP. We are seeking for a Restaurant Manager, who will be dedicated and wants to be a part of a team who will shake things up in the Amsterdam culinary scene.
Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of the restaurant of LALO Contemporary Mexican Kitchen & Bar, which is located on the entire 24th floor, offering an incredible 360° experience from sunrise to sunset of Amsterdam’s skyline.
As the LALO Restaurant Manager, you will oversee the kitchen and dining room, to ensure a positive and unforgettable guest experience. You will lead our team members, trainers and all managers and will be responsible for all functions that ensure a smooth operation. Furthermore, if you love running a balanced business, growing a team and creating an excellent and sensational dining experience, LALO Contemporary Mexican Kitchen & Bar, can be the right and new adventure for you.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Builds relationships with the restaurant guests and provide customer support by resolving their complaints efficiently and effectively
- Supervises and directs the prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all guests
- Handling payroll and scheduling
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety for all employees and guests
- Performs related duties and special projects as needed
- Implements cost control procedures in order to maximize profitability
- Conducts training when needed
- Conducts daily briefings and participates in other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices, and equipment related to the hospitality industry
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
Our LALO Restaurant Manager must possess a solid understanding of restaurant operations, service, financial acumen and an ability to manage and inspire staff. The Ideal candidate is also a strong hands-on operator who thrives in a busy environment and someone who has the passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional service.
- A proven management track record gained from working in some of the European most respected restaurants
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the desired position
- Fluent speaking, writing in English & Dutch
- Strong management skills
- Ability to quickly integrate into a team and be recognized as a leader
- Passionate about high-end, fine dining concepts
- HACCP food hygiene certificate and SVH mentor diplomas are a plus
- Organised, an excellent communicator, hands-on manager
- Strong influence, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and creative solution generation skills
- Able to delegate effectively with a sense of professionalism
Please email your motivation and CV to:
LALO Contemporary Mexican Kitchen & Bar is a member of The Entourage Group. THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is an unexampled hospitality imperium, creating and building internationally acclaimed concepts. The brainchild of creative entrepreneur Yossi Eliyahoo ‘Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015’, THE ENTOURAGE GROUP’s story began in Amsterdam in 2008 with the launch of MOMO, a sophisticated Asian-fusion restaurant, bar and lounge that immediately established itself as the go-to venue for local and international tastemakers. The success story continued with the creation of A-list favorites such as IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER Social Club, Bepita, SHIRKHAN, Toni Loco, THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE.